News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

What is all this code when an item is added to my cart?

Started by ek378996, August 15, 2012, 00:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ek378996

Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:0 method->weight_start: method->weight_stop: result:1
        Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:10 method->nbproducts_start:0 method->nbproducts_stop:0 result:1
        weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:8850 method->orderamount_start:0 method->orderamount_stop:0 result:
        weigth_countries _zipCond zip:19070
        Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:0 method->weight_start: method->weight_stop: result:1
        Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:10 method->nbproducts_start:0 method->nbproducts_stop:0 result:1
        weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:8850 method->orderamount_start:0 method->orderamount_stop:0 result:
        weigth_countries _zipCond zip:19070

bytelord

Hello,

This is debug messages because you are login in frontend with an administrator user/shopper. If you login with a shopper this information will not be shown.
Also check on your BE if you enable debug messaging for all users.

Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

ek378996

Thanks for the response.  I have check the BE and I have it set to "No Debug" under Configuration > Shop.  It looks like it's only showing up for admin.  Which I don't mind but should the "No Debug" setting have turned it off?

bytelord

Hello,

for admin shoppers those messages is shown by default, there is no option to disable them except if you mess with the core (if i am not mistake).
Also if you haven't automatic shipment selected from the backend it is not show for admin that debug information in frontend ... but this is not a solution if you need automatic selection of shipment.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!