News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Missing fields makes shipment autoselection fails

Started by DaggaTora, August 13, 2012, 18:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaggaTora

Hi,

When a user register through joomla registration module (he doesn't fill address fields) and goes to cart confirm order button redirects him to his profile in order to fill missing fields. Once he fills them and click on Save button VM redirects him to Select Shipment page even when autoselect shipment in on.

There is only one shipment option to select and looks ugly. Even more, if you go to cart on this selection page without selecting the option, in cart everything appears ok and the autoselect shipment is ok.

Is there anyway to redirect user to cart after filling empty fields without going to a one-option shipment selection page?

Thank!
Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

DaggaTora

Milbo

No, I am sorry, I need to dig deeper to understand the reason for this.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

DaggaTora

Thanks Milbo,

Is any way to tell VM that saves button in editaddressBT always redirects to cart?

DaggaTora

DaggaTora

Mmmm... Now it is not only when a user register through joomla. Now if a user register on cart happens the same. And if you don't select a shipment and go to "view cart" the shipment is autoselected.

DaggaTora