News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Trying to remove a piece in mod_virtuemart_cart.php

Started by kittmaster, August 11, 2012, 06:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittmaster

I'm trying to remove the pricing in the cart output, I got part of it to go, the other part remains.  I want to keep the "show playlist", but dump the $0.00.

If I set line 54:

$show_price = (bool)$params->get( 'show_price', 1 ); // Display the Product Price?

to

$show_price = 0;

It gets rid of the $0.00 but also kills the "show playlist" linking.  I've tried moving:

$linkName = JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_SHOW');

to just below the $show_price on line 55 but it doesn't do anything. 

Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this issue?  I want to maintain this link regardless of the cart status, how can I do this?

Thanks

kittmaster

OMG what a PITA.  Thanks to no one I guess, but here is the solution to my particular issue.

The issue isn't within that file, it in the default.php file located > modules/mod_virtuemart_cart/tmpl/default.php

My issue is now solved.  Just don't need prices in my cart, I'm using it as a "playlist" for files online with no media download for people to build playlists per user.

So good luck if anyone may need this type of "wishlist" type of thing.

<div class="vm_cart_products">
<div class="container">
<?php foreach ($data->products as $product)
{
if ($show_price) { ?>

<div class="prices" style="float: right;"><?php echo  $product['prices'?></div>   **** <<<< Here Remove:<?php echo  $product['prices'?>
<?php ?>
<div class="product_row">
<span class="quantity"><?php echo  $product['quantity'?></span>&nbsp;x&nbsp;<span class="product_name"><?php echo  $product['product_name'?></span>
</div>
<?php if ( !empty($product['product_attributes']) ) { ?>
<div class="product_attributes"><?php echo $product['product_attributes'?></div>

<?php }
}
?>

</div>
</div>

ivus

Hi kitmaster,

Next time you have an issue and would like someone to help you, perhaps start by helping us understand your problem better. Your original post was too vague for most people to be able to attempt to help.

Please read this : http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=104795.0

Good luck.