News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Inventory filter does not work

Started by toonetcreation, August 07, 2012, 16:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonetcreation

Hello all,

Infos: VM 2.0.8e + Joomla 2.5.6

I think this is a bug, but when I want to use the filters in inventory menu in Components -> Virtuemart -> Products -> Inventory, I get 2 errors:

1- the filter product field does not work (see rectangle A in attached file): if I type a word and if I click on GO button, nothing happens

2- the drop down menu with these 3 options (Display stock level ; Product stock low ; Product not in stock) is also wrong (see rectangle B in attached file)

-> if I select Display stock level, normally the system should retreive all the products with green color = OK it works
-> if I select Product stock low, normally the system should retreive only orange color = KO the system retreive orange + red color
-> if I select Product not in stock, normally the system should retreive only red color = OK it work

Does anyone know why?

Thanks in advance
Laurent

[attachment cleanup by admin]

toonetcreation

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

toonetcreation

Ok thanks
So if you could include the correction on the next release...

Have a good day
Laurent

Milbo

Which correction? There is no correction, only a description of a bug. The inventory will be overhauled anyway.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

toonetcreation

a correction to fix this bug of course.
but if inventory will be overhauled that's fine...

cellinu

Has anybody got a solution for this please ??

kurchania

still not fixed so i fix it by myself.hope virtuemart team include this code in next version
administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/product/tmpl/default.php
<?php echo $this->displayDefaultViewSearch('filter_product') ?>
replace with
<input type="text" value="<?php echo JRequest::getVar('filter_product'); ?>" name="filter_product" size="25" />

Robert_ITMan

Thanks kurchania!

Your fix works for me too (v2.024a) - I just want to point out that you should not edit that file as it can be overwritten by an update, instead edit the view in your administrator template, for example:
Products:
copy the file administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/product/tmpl/default.php
to administrator/templates/(your template - bluestork?)/html/com_virtuemart/product/default.php
<?php /* echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_LIST_SEARCH_BY_DATE') ?>&nbsp;
<input type="text" value="<?php echo JRequest::getVar('filter_product'); ?>" name="filter_product" size="25" /> // replace with below, see: https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106146.0 */ ?>
          <?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_LIST_SEARCH_BY_DATE'?>&nbsp;<input type="text" value="<?php echo JRequest::getVar('filter_product'); ?>" name="filter_product" size="25" /> <?php echo $this->lists['stockfilter'?>

Inventory:
copy the file administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/inventory/tmpl/default.php
to administrator/templates/(your template - bluestork?)/html/com_virtuemart/inventory/default.php
<?php /* echo $this->displayDefaultViewSearch('filter_product') ?> // replace with below, see: https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106146.0 */ ?>
          <?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_LIST_SEARCH_BY_DATE'?>:&nbsp;<input type="text" value="<?php echo JRequest::getVar('filter_product'); ?>" name="filter_product" size="25" /> <?php echo $this->lists['stockfilter'?>

WEBSITES @ OURFINGERTIPS
manage > develop > market > repeat

Save a lot of time and money when focused on building a website that works with marketing efforts to get more leads and sales from visitors.

www.ourfingertips.com