News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Arrows display pictures in popup (next and prev)

Started by ciriman, July 31, 2012, 12:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmodule

Quote from: bytelord on August 15, 2012, 13:14:49 PM
Hello,

You use a custom template from JA and i dont't know how to guide you exactly. Taking a look on your web site you load the following scripts. I can see that you are loading twice the jquery, one from google and one from your custom template. could you please disable on of them. Also i don't know how is your template structure because is a custom one. You can test first the code with the default vm template and if is working disable this line from your template options somewhere
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery/jquery-1.6.4.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Also on site loading i am getting that error:
QuoteTypeError: $("a.gallery").fancybox is not a function
[Break On This Error]    

jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $("a.gallery").fancybox(); });

so there is something wrong with your template.

Your script files you are loading in product details page:

<script src="/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/mootools-more.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/jquery.noConflict.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/vmsite.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/facebox.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/vmprices.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/modal.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/mega.rjd.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery/jquery-1.6.4.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery.masonry.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery.mediaqueries.js" type="text/javascript"></script>  <--- i don't know what that is!
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/menu/mega.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
Dear
I have changed my website to  Beez2 - Default
But that does not run http://vinaplaza.vn/index.php/binh-dung-nuoc-rua-tay/loai-nut-bam/binh-dung-nuoc-rua-tay-tmyg-810-detail
plz check it again for me

bytelord

locate your asset folder inside your template and check if fancybox is existing, also please disable your template jquery loaded for second time or the vm original one from the BE.

That's the path for the vm asset folder: /components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js (this should exist)

Also please check inside your template VM asset folder is fancybox exists because as i told you i don't know how your template is working, obviously loading jquery for second time. For specific support for your template you should ask JoomlaArt. i suggest you to disable jquery loading from your JA template.

Hope it helps.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

bytelord

Please enable your VM jquery with your breez template because no js is loaded.

ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
[Break On This Error]    

})(jQuery)

vmsite.js (line 110)

ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
[Break On This Error]    

...art:function(){},onCancel:function(){},onComplete:function(){},onCleanup:functio...

jquery...pack.js (line 46)

TypeError: $("a.gallery").fancybox is not a function
[Break On This Error]    

jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $("a.gallery").fancybox(); });

techmodule

"Please enable your VM jquery with your breez template because no js is loaded."
Ok, i do it, and this run!
Thank for the important advise
The second question about
"locate your asset folder inside your template and check if fancybox is existing, also please disable your template jquery loaded for second time or the vm original one from the BE.

That's the path for the vm asset folder: /components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js (this should exist)"
Plz check my attached file, the file exist
And you mean that i have to copy jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js to my template folder?
If that right, tell me where to copy, i upload the file to public_html/templates/ja_elastica/html/com_virtuemart/assets/js
But it is still not runned
I also attached my template forder here
Can you check for me how to disable the Srcript
Thank you so much!!!!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bytelord

Hello again,

Normally you should ask for support from JoomlaArt. The template you send me was incomplete because was needed and a plugin to test it .. i found it on JA web site and i test it. Also you didn't send me any VM template  (doen't exist at all). So i suppose you use the VM default, you should search on the forum how you use those files inside your template because every time you upgrade vm all your edits will be lost.

You solution was easy:

1. Inside your template joomla_folder\templates\ja_elastica\js\jquery you could rename that folder jquery or delete it because its overrides the jquerry loadind. I was search inside ja elastica template and from the backend options and there is no option to exclude it from loaded (fail)! lol
So just rename or delete the folder jquery to not be loaded (no error comes out, it just overides the original one).

2. From your backend Configuration -> Templates -> Activate Css styles & javascript enable them all.

3. run it and test it ... it works great for me with your template.

For further assistance you should speak with Joomla art.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bytelord

techmodule

Quote from: bytelord on August 15, 2012, 15:14:59 PM
Hello again,

Normally you should ask for support from JoomlaArt. The template you send me was incomplete because was needed and a plugin to test it .. i found it on JA web site and i test it. Also you didn't send me any VM template  (doen't exist at all). So i suppose you use the VM default, you should search on the forum how you use those files inside your template because every time you upgrade vm all your edits will be lost.

You solution was easy:

1. Inside your template joomla_folder\templates\ja_elastica\js\jquery you could rename that folder jquery or delete it because its overrides the jquerry loadind. I was search inside ja elastica template and from the backend options and there is no option to exclude it from loaded (fail)! lol
So just rename or delete the folder jquery to not be loaded (no error comes out, it just overides the original one).

2. From your backend Configuration -> Templates -> Activate Css styles & javascript enable them all.

3. run it and test it ... it works great for me with your template.

For further assistance you should speak with Joomla art.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bytelord
Hahaha
Thank you thank you
it run
So fun, beacuse the jquery is not use in
=))
Thank you again

techmodule

dear
sorry for ask much
If i want to add the text that "Next"    "Previous" in the button like the attached file
How can i do it
Thank you

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bytelord

The file is located here and you can downloaded. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105909.msg354661#msg354661

I place the file inside default vm template (components\com_virtuemart\views\productdetails\tmpl) and works just fine with your template.

But i cannot help more with your JA template, you have to ask them. You have a custom template with a custom framework and this mess things.

Also you don't have any vm template ... you use the default one from VM installation

Hope it helps you about.

harut2005

Thank you very much guys!
I just deleted only this line of index.php in my template's folder and everything is ok now!

Quote<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.4/jquery.min.js"></script>

No js conflicts between virtuemart's and template's scripts!