News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Arrows display pictures in popup (next and prev)

Started by ciriman, July 31, 2012, 12:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciriman

in the new version installed you can not go forward or backward through the photos of the object. when I click a thumb, and I open the big picture, I would like to browse other photo with the arrow keys NEXT and PREV. Instead I have to close every time, and to click a new thumb. You can restore this function? remember that in the previous version of VM was present.

bytelord

Hello,

This does not exist in VM 2 and you can do it inside your template with custom code or you can use the following free code in that post.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105482.0;topicseen

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

ciriman

i tryed to use the solution in your link, but i don't want the slideshow in a page but only the "next prev" buttons in image popup! i can't resolve this.. you can find a solution whit this script?

bytelord

Hello,

You can modify the code above and hide the area with the slider buttons. I don't use the above code so to be able to make that changes for you but you can try. I think some small PHP and CSS changes will have the results you want (or just comment the part of the source you don't need).

After that you can use jquery, if you are familiar with js, and build a small image gallery as you want it.

Thanks

ciriman

if you could help me I would be very grateful. I use a modified file default_images.php for my site, you might see if you can implement what we need to work as servants to me? Only you can go to the next or previous image when you view a larger image in pop-up (like in old version of VM)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

www.vn-boom.com

Free Themes, Free Templates, Free Extensions ---> http://www.vn-boom.com

ciriman

Quote from: www.vn-boom.com on August 01, 2012, 10:19:04 AM
I think this extension can help you: easy to use: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105482.0

bytelord have just suggested in previous post; thank you anyway.. i've find many problems with this script because i want only the arrows in image popup, not a slide in item page like this. I need only a "next - Prev" button in image popup!

bytelord

Hello ciriman,

Sorry taking to long to respond.
You can find an example with exactly what you want on that specific post from user Gruz.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97365.msg322269#msg322269

It uses jquery fancybox that already exists in assets VM folder.

I have place that code inside default_images.php and have attached below so you can place it inside your custom template.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

BL

[attachment cleanup by admin]

ciriman

thanks a lot! Thanks for taking your time to help me. I hope we can create a more automatic way to solve this problem. I hope to be re-integrated into the original script because the best solution to display all the photos for an article!
Thank you so much again. The best things.

techmodule

Quote from: bytelord on August 11, 2012, 23:29:40 PM
Hello ciriman,

Sorry taking to long to respond.
You can find an example with exactly what you want on that specific post from user Gruz.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97365.msg322269#msg322269

It uses jquery fancybox that already exists in assets VM folder.

I have place that code inside default_images.php and have attached below so you can place it inside your custom template.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

BL
dear
i use your file, and i upload to my webiste
But when i click to the picture, the browes will open new tab to show the pic?
Plz check again for me

bytelord

Hello techmodule,

The code is working fine, could you please first check inside your template where is your asset folder and secondly try this with the default VM template because may be JavaScript is been overridden.

Which version of VM do you have?

techmodule

Quote from: bytelord on August 15, 2012, 12:29:19 PM
Hello techmodule,

The code is working fine, could you please first check inside your template where is your asset folder and secondly try this with the default VM template because may be JavaScript is been overridden.

Thank you for your responding
I use VM2.08
When i copy your file, and overwrite to the component/com_virtuemart/views/productsdetail/tmpl/
When i click to the thumail, the new blank will be oppened, not the lightbox
Plz check again and tell me the additional opption to run it

techmodule

Quote from: bytelord on August 15, 2012, 12:29:19 PM
Hello techmodule,

Dear
Plz check my web http://vinaplaza.vn/index.php/binh-dung-nuoc-rua-tay/loai-nut-bam/binh-dung-nuoc-rua-tay-tmyg-810-detail
And now, i read some topics, and i guess i have to turn on the JavaScript, right?
Can you guild me
Thank you

bytelord

Hello,

You use a custom template from JA and i dont't know how to guide you exactly. Taking a look on your web site you load the following scripts. I can see that you are loading twice the jquery, one from google and one from your custom template. could you please disable on of them. Also i don't know how is your template structure because is a custom one. You can test first the code with the default vm template and if is working disable this line from your template options somewhere
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery/jquery-1.6.4.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Also on site loading i am getting that error:
QuoteTypeError: $("a.gallery").fancybox is not a function
[Break On This Error]    

jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $("a.gallery").fancybox(); });

so there is something wrong with your template.

Your script files you are loading in product details page:

<script src="/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/mootools-more.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/jquery.noConflict.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/vmsite.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/facebox.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/vmprices.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/modal.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/mega.rjd.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery/jquery-1.6.4.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery.masonry.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery.mediaqueries.js" type="text/javascript"></script>  <--- i don't know what that is!
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/menu/mega.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">

techmodule

Quote from: bytelord on August 15, 2012, 13:14:49 PM
Hello,

You use a custom template from JA and i dont't know how to guide you exactly. Taking a look on your web site you load the following scripts. I can see that you are loading twice the jquery, one from google and one from your custom template. could you please disable on of them. Also i don't know how is your template structure because is a custom one. You can test first the code with the default vm template and if is working disable this line from your template options somewhere

Also on site loading i am getting that error:
QuoteTypeError: $("a.gallery").fancybox is not a function
[Break On This Error]    

jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $("a.gallery").fancybox(); });

so there is something wrong with your template.

Your script files you are loading in product details page:

<script src="/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/mootools-more.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/jquery.noConflict.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/vmsite.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/facebox.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/vmprices.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/modal.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/mega.rjd.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery.masonry.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/jquery.mediaqueries.js" type="text/javascript"></script>  <--- i don't know what that is!
<script src="/templates/ja_elastica/js/menu/mega.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
Dear
You mean that i have to dissable the template's script?
Tell me what i need to dissable, some or all of them?