News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can not edit or delete Custom Fields in 2.0.8e

Started by jombie, July 31, 2012, 07:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jombie

Just upgraded to 2.0.8e from 2.0.8c to fix a few other problems and ended up with 2 issues

I cannot modify, delete or add Custom Fields to Products ( see attached )
What should be active "buttons"  such as the red "x" and star do not function on following page

/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=product&task=edit&virtuemart_product_id=41&product_parent_id=0

Finally got everything else working on VM2 after a few weeks!
Running Joomla 1.7.2  and php5.3

Also noticed there is no Shop Description page anymore and I cannot edit media or image descriptions other than the main...those links on the back end are bad as well.

thanks

Any help would be appreciated.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Mole_LR

Hello!

I have the same problem with "e" - but i can delete CustomFields, but can not modify...

I have defined X Parent CustomFields and Y CustomFields for each Parent with type: Boolean (so I can set Do or Do not product have this CustomField). Problem is - when I add product and choose CustomFields - Choose Parent, then for each CustomField set Yes and scroll up to press Save (or whatever) - all Yes what I had set are lost and all is back to No!

And one more thing - Sort order for CustomField when creating product are terrible - Normally must be that Order after saving stays ir order I choose customfields or Normaly grouped by Parents, but instead of that at this moment (when want to edit product) there is mixed - many parents bellow each other, then customfield below each other, then again - 1 or some parents etc... and modifying almost is not possible!

ben1390

I am also having this problem, anyone know a solution?

Interestingly this bug doesn't happen on a virgin Joomla/Virtuemart installation with only the sample data installed. My store that is experiencing this problem has almost 700 products in it.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member