News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

"invisible" register module

Started by gizelle, July 29, 2012, 22:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gizelle

Hi!

I have a problem ... I'm looking and looking  in the options and nothing ... I did read tones of guides and stuff and no one touched on this topic ...
Where in the Joomla! 2.5/VM  is located "register" module? "Login" module exist, but no "register" module.  How can I replace the link assigned to a "register" button  (in options of Joomla!, I can only turn it off - but then  I block registration of new users). I even found different  login - register module, with the form I want (actually I prefere just change the link assigned to existed "register" button), but I cannot find a place where to remove / hide the Joomla! button (If I disable current login module it only hides the "login" button, the "register" is still there).

Please, help...

Cornel

Just found such a plugin in the Joomla extensions under virtuemart.
That reassignes the register button to go to the new customer virtuemart module.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gizelle

Hi!

The problem is there is no "register" plugin or module on the list in extensions. It can be just removed. I have no idea where I can find it...  I'm stuck...
Also I do not know how to remove logout button from account maintenance site. There is bad link assigned and I do not really need this button there. :/