News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 62 Question

Started by project22, July 28, 2012, 02:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

project22

Hello,

I having a problem and can't figure it out nor find any help online. When I click on SHOP I get JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 62. I the fill in all the necessary fields and change the currency ( the main reason for this is to change euro to us ) after I click save its said "data stored" but everything resets back to default nothing changes or saves. I'm not sure if it's because of JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 62?  Can someone please help me?

I'm using:

VM 2.0.8e
Joomla2.5.6

[attachment cleanup by admin]

John2400

Have you , tried to add the user details in Joomla user area.

then if so is it possible to recreated the user / another user again manually - in Joomla user and then come down to VM shop.

If this is the super user - don't lock yourself out of the store.

If it works then - you can just delete or ignoire the user - later if possible you can delete them from the phpmyadmin in the data base manually.

back up first

waisign

I think I've just be stupid enough to locked myself out. Any solutions for this please?

John2400

hunt in the joomla forums - I have seen some answers there - don't panic - I'm sure you were not the first.

http://welcometojoomla.com/learn-joomla/joomla-administration/100-how-do-i-get-back-a-lost-super-admin-password