News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

can't go to previous browse page

Started by ziga, July 27, 2012, 14:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziga

Hi guys,

I didn't find any similar problems already being discussed/solved. So after migrating to 2.0.8e fro 1.1.3 mostly (90%) went ok. Anyway now I have a problem when I browse products in a category and get to whatever browse page I can't go to the previous or first I can only go to the next browse page. When I get to the last I have to go back to VM main page and chose a category again.

How can this be solved. I mean if a customer browses my store and remembers they saw something on the previous page they can't just click on the navigation (number of previous page or the back button).

Hope I was clear enough.

THanks guys

ziga

Ok still a problem. However now I can navigate back and forth between different pages but still can't navigate back to the first category browse page. Going to a different category and then back to the first one is the only way to get back to page one of that category.

Please I really would appreciate some help

ziga

Seriously nobody has had this problem? Or knows of it occuring? I'd really appreciate some help and others who have such a problem would probably like to find a solution as well. Anyways changing the template doesn't help, nothing that I try seems to work. Maybe VM 2 is just broken, because it sure as hell has a lot of problems. VM 1 worked out of the box as advertised, this one however does not.

bytelord

Hello,

This issue has been reported many times. If i am not wrong has already been fixed in SVN and test version 2.0.9.

related posts:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106191.msg354180#msg354180
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106196.msg354437#msg354437
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

ziga

Thanks, I knew I wasn't the onlyone with this problem however searching this forum I was unable to find anything related to the issue. T

Thanks again man

bytelord

You are welcome. You can give a try to 2.0.9a version and report back if your issue is solved or remains

Thanks!

namangarg88

I am facing the same problem. Joomla version: 1.5.26, and virtuemart 2.0.10. Can any anybody help me out!
Thanks in advance

bytelord

Hello,

You could try with 2.0.12f version. The back to category button is already there. What's your issue exactly.

btw, joomla 1.5 support have been ended, please consider upgrading to joomla 2.5.x. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106866.0

Regards

namangarg88

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I will try to upgrade both virtuemart and joomla as soon as possible.
But I would surely like to state exact problem I am facing.
when someone clicks "next" or page 2 from the first page and then tries to click "previous" or "1", the page does not go back. It stays on page 2. If I go to page 3 or 4, things continue fine, but it still will not allow a user to go back to page 1. I can go to any page except 1 again.
please suggest me something.
Thanks

namangarg88

Upgrading to virtuemart to 2.0.12f didn't help!!

bytelord