News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart Quote system front-end version

Started by widcater, July 25, 2012, 17:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

widcater

we just released a new version of vmquote for vm2.0, the following is the process of new vmquote : 

1.the products that published in the front end that can be clicked and added to the cart.
2.Then once the user is ready instead of "checking out" they fill out their
information and a quote request is generated for them.system will send a email about the quote to the admin of website, that include one pdf file with the quote items.
3.On the backend a quote request is generated on the backend you have created and then it follows your
backend as you have it now.
4.admin will fill the new price into the quote at the backend accord to the quote request from clients (consider the quantity and product type),then inform the clients to check it in the front-end via email from vmquote.
5. client reveive the email with a link about the quote from admin, then check the detail in the front-end of website, if accepted , system will create an order for them , then go to the order detail page where they can finish the payment and finish the order.

you can find out the version in my website here: virtuemart quote system - vmquote for vm2.0 .
www.vm2x.com
Pinterest Rich Pin Plugin Extension For VM3
Adyen Card payment plugin for VM3
Facebook Commerce Catalog CSV Creator For VM3
Saferpay Payment Plugin for VM3

easy

Hi there,
Your plugin on the list to buy for my new website version with vm2.
However, I thought I will be able to see it working even as a demo only on the above link.
I added product to the cart, clicked checkout and I didn't see QUOTE link/button there.
Do I need to register first?
If so, can it be done after I click on the QUOTE button?
Can the quote button stay beside the checkout one?
I think the best solution will be if it will be shown on the product page beside add to cart for instance.
I admin an online shop and I know how hard for the client is to click checkout button, I don't believe that customers will go through all these steps (add to cart, checkout, registration, quote) to send a quote enquire.
The best if it will be shown on the product page or at least in the cart and then they will understand that there is no "purchase by mistake" risk.
Can this quoting system work as an additional option for those who want to buy a product or order service that is not on the website? i.e. I have a book shop with 1000 books and my client want to buy a book that I don't have in my shop at present. She/he sends a quote request to me and I reply with my quote. If it is accepted by my client an order is placed and client goes to normal checkout page.

Or maybe you don't have it working on the link above?

Can you please show me the demo?
I will be so happy to fill the form and send you my quote enquire.

Thanks for your reply!

widcater

Hi Easy,

You can check the demo there : http://demo.vm2x.com, (test account is demo/demo), you can choose the products in the current vm store, then add them to the cart, then you will see the addtional button - "request quote", after you click it , it will send a email to admin about the quotation with the product quantity.  so it's just for the current listed products in vm, and you need to login at first .

So if you want to quote a service that dont list in the current vm store and dont need to register quote process, I need to customize it for you, pls send me your whole requirements to my email here : joomvm@gmail.com, I will give a best solution and best bid price asap.

BRs,
Kevin
www.vm2x.com

vixbow

The link is dead. Any more progress on this?

widcater

Hi Vixbow,

there are two version of vmquote now, one is for VM 1.0 , it's a component and have backend function ; the other version is just for VM 2.0 , it's a front-end version, just a vm patch , pls check the following demo video :

vmquote1.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4MZixeoitY&feature=youtu.be

vmquote2.1 for vm2.0 --- front-end version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZVxWWHHl5Y&feature=youtu.be

kevin
virtuemart extension
www.vm2x.com

ultimamedia

Can you please get the demo to work first before we buy?
We want a customer to be able to not see a price, we want to customise the quote and allow them to accept via email, if they accept they then go through virtuemart to pay - is this possible?
Chris

widcater

Hi Chris,

sorry, there is no online demo this moment,but you can check the demo video in youtube :
vmquote1.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4MZixeoitY&feature=youtu.be

vmquote2.1 for vm2.0 --- front-end version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZVxWWHHl5Y&feature=youtu.be

and if you want to quote and create an order automatically, it's ok in vm 1 version ,but not in vm 2, but I would like to customize it for you, Pls contact me for more detail about this project.

Kevin
www.vm2x.com

winesalento

Hi Widcater,
it possible to create an identical VMQuote 1.0 component but for VM 2.x.x ?
Your VMQuote 2.1 is very expensive (260$!!!) and is only for frontend and plus there are neither video and detailed guide that clearly explain the operational mode.
Please send me in PM a quotation to convert your VMQuote 1.0 into a version fully compatible to VM 2.x.x....thanks
http://www.salentoinweb.it il portale di annunci case vacanza nel salento!

widcater

Hi winesalento,

I would like to customize it for you , I have sent you a PM, pls check it in your inbox.

Kevin
www.joomlavm.com
www.vm2x.com

QubeSys Technologies

Is this available and compatible with the latest virtue mart ?

And can we use quote system and cart system side by side or it has to be one ?
Blissful!

widcater

Hi ,

It support the latest virtuemart 2.0 version, and you can use it with the checkout process side by side,  there will be two button in the cart , one is "quote reqest", the other still is "checkout", I also can provide the customer service for it, pls contact me for more detail about the project --- joomvm@gmail.com.

Kevin
JoomlaVM.com
www.vm2x.com