vmError: Cant save rating/review/vote without vote/product_id

Started by 4est, July 24, 2012, 12:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4est

I can't edit reviews, I get this error:
vmError: Cant save rating/review/vote without vote/product_id

VM 2.0.8a

I have imported reviews from VM1, maybe this has something to do with it?
Also when I see the reviews list before trying to edit them, the rating column shows nothing

Any idea why this happens, or what to check?

Thanks

fexnok

I had the same error but apparently this has been fixed on the latest update. 2.0.12f

Although I can't get to display the reviews on any products, even though they have been approved.

hossein1448

hi,i have this problem too
we cant publish user comment,review and rating for product in administrator page in virtuemart component(in Reviews and Rating).....when i want to publish this reviews and rating i got this error : "vmError: Cant save rating/review/vote without vote/product_id"

anayone can help me?

(i use virtuemart 2.0.8a and joomla 2.5.6........i update viruemart to 2.0.14 but doesnt work i mean i have the problem yet!!)

hossein1448

hi,i got this error
we cant publish user comment,review and rating for product in administrator page in virtuemart component(in Reviews and Rating).....when i want to publish this reviews and rating i got this error : "vmError: Cant save rating/review/vote without vote/product_id"

another problem with review and rating is , i checked auto publish reviews in configuration/shopfront but some user comment is shown and some user comment don't show even som user comment didnt show in administrator/virtuemart/reviews and rating system.......please help me to resolve the problem,  i need online store with interaction with costumers and without reviews and rating sytem i cant do this........do exist another module to be alternative way for comment and rate in vm 2?

(i use virtuemart 2.0.8a and joomla 2.5.6........i update viruemart to 2.0.14 but doesnt work i mean i have the problem yet!!)

Milbo

Please describe more exact. I know that there are glitches, but not easy to catch
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member