News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Unable to create products. Receive component error.

Started by BoiceNet, July 18, 2012, 23:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoiceNet

Just installed the very latest version of VM 2.0.8e on the latest version of Joomla 2.5.6. Fresh installation. Everything working well so far with VM; however each time I try to create my first product, I experience the following error. Anyone else run into this issue?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelProduct::getProductShoppersByStatus() in /home/leaxxx/public_html/12345xxx.com/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/product/view.html.php on line 181

Thx.

vis18neu

I have the same problem after upgrading to 2.0.8e, cannot open and/or edit any product.

vis18neu

I've solved my problem - template was created for older VM versions. As soon as I replaced various VM admin files that came with template with the default VM 2.0.8e files, everything went back to normal - all products can be opened and edited.

jlgarcia9

Please, Could you say to me the files that you change ?

Thank you

Regards

vis18neu

Sorry, didn't see your question earlier. Commercial template we're using had overrides of various admin files. I just decided to ignore all of them and overwrite them with the original Joomla 2.5.6 admin files. Check your template and see whether it contains overrides of admin files.