News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Custom Fields VM 2.04

Started by davidb34ni, July 19, 2012, 15:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidb34ni

Is it possible with custom fields to allow me to setup once for a customer and not have to do it for each individual product reason i am asking is that  on this site i am creating i need to have a message field appear when the user clicks flower collections then adds that product you see the product details screen with a message for a gift to the flower

http://reidstest.wsidwdev.com/

I also need the fields to be display on the order invoice i persume this is done automatic if you use custom fields for the solution many thanks. I dont want to do a core hack was want the site to be upgradable in future thanks

jenkinhill

Start by updating to the current version 2.0.8e then look at custome fields.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

davidb34ni

I have upgraded to 2.08e but dont see any changes that allow me to do it product wide without the customer having to go into products himself and add the custom field really need this partiuclar cusotom filed to be on all products