News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cart Page not displaying (J2.5.4 + VM2.0.6)

Started by CMYKreative, July 08, 2012, 08:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMYKreative

For some reason, the cart page has suddenly stopped showing when products are added to it:

http://demo.cmykreative.com/berkeley/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart

It was working fine a few days ago, and we have made updates to the site as it's still under development, but now seems to have completely stopped working.

We've tried rolling back the changes, removing/disabling all plugins/modules etc, but it is just showing an empty page now:

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body></body>
</html>

Any ideas?

Chris

sadrem

p.s. Do not forget to change message icon to Solved.

CMYKreative

Gzip is off, caching is off and have been from day 1.

I've no idea what's causing the issue as it's effectively loading a 'blank' page now with no code in it whatsoever. We haven't tracked down yet what the issue is. Will keep looking.

Thanks!

sadrem

2 more suggestions:
1) in joomla config put absolute path for log and cache like /public_html/sitedomain.com/log
2) if You have ovveride cart view in Your template try to remove /templates/yourtemplate/html/com_virtuemart/cart

CMYKreative

Thanks, but no luck . . . it's bringing up a completely blank page with absolutely no code within it whatsoever. I'll extract a clean copy of the files and try to track it down unless anyone else has any suggestions.

It's the fact that it's loading a completely blank page with no code in it that's got me stumped right now.

CMYKreative

OK, I just tracked it down.

There were 2 x shipping plugins enabled (as they were from the beginning of the install) but they are now causing a problem for some reason (see attached).

Vm Shipment plugin Weight/Nb of Products/Countries
VM - Shipment, By weight, ZIP and countries

When enabled, the cart shows a blank page, when disabled, it loads correctly.

Any thoughts?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

sadrem

Have You defined any shipping method and payment method in store ? Does "Auto select shipping , payment" chosen?

sadrem

CMYKreative

Not yet . . . been sick so taken a short break from this project . . . will pick up on it tomoro and let you know what we find.

Thanks for the help so far! :)