News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Empty prices in cart

Started by groentjie, April 10, 2012, 17:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John2400

For me the prices would not show due to a setting here,

Shoppergroup --> Show Following Prices:
Enable shoppergroup specific price display: YES
Show Prices: YES

* Could you try turning them both off as and then test.

GVerheij

I tried it and it does not work.

In the shopper-group of my test-user I unselected "Show Prices" to NO and "Enable shoppergroup specific price display" to NO. Then logged as that test-user, ordered some stuff and viewed the cart: no prices are shown.

Would also be pretty unlogical? When you need to set "Show Prices" to NO to show the prices.... ???

Perhaps this is repaired in VM 2.0.8 ? I consider the correct display of prices a vital aspect of an eCommerce-store... I do not expect problems of this sort in a serieus eCommerce-tool. So when it is not there, this is a show-stopper for Virtuemart, do you agree?

Thanks for your respons anyhow, Gerard

Milbo

Gerard,

There is a price setting per shop and per shoppergroup, both works. And you have a pricedisplay per currency, works also. So when it does not work for you, there are 4 options
you use some weird 3rd party interfering
you use some 3rd party template not updated
you overwrite a layout and did an error (or not updated)
or you just did a misconfiguration.

I am very sure that it works correctly. The rest problems are more complex, like Rappen rounding (only 0,5 is valid) and things like this.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Podarinka

Good day.
I have exactly the such problem.
I have tried to change settings  for groups and global settings but with no effect.
May be the problem is realy in template files. But unfortunately I don`t know how to fix it.
May be you can help me - there I should search, потому because my knowledge of PHP is not good.

[attachment cleanup by admin]