Ok thanks so now, if I want to manage my stock for each size for a product (e.g: tee shirt in S, M and L size) I have to:
- create the main product
- create childs products (one for each size, so 3 childs)
- link them to the main product
- create a custom field called for example options (Products -> Custom Fields -> New -> Custom Field Type = plug-ins AND plug-in = VM - Custom, stockable variants) with option name 1, option name 2, option name 3 and option name 4
- go to my main product -> tab Custom fields -> then I add the custom field created before with all the size (see attached file called custom-field.jpg)
- Am I right again ?
- Do I have to check the boxes called Parent Variant (see attached file called custom-field.jpg) ?
- on main product, on the tab Product status, do I have to fill in In stock and Low Stock Notification fields? or is it on childs products?
- on childs products, on the tab Product status, do I have to fill in In stock and Low Stock Notification fields? or is it only on main product?
Many thanks again.