News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Migration from VM 2.0.6 to VM 2.0.8 - List of bugs

Started by toonetcreation, July 05, 2012, 09:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonetcreation

Quote from: toonetcreation on August 08, 2012, 08:56:33 AM
Thanks for your answer.

That mean by default I can't display the stock level of the children, but only for the parent.
And as I need to manage my stock at children level (because one product can have many size), I think I will not display stock level availability on the front-end.
It would be better to use options called "Do not Display Product" or "Do not Display Product, if child products also out of stock" when a Product is Out of Stock.

Do you know if it's normal that ADMIN does not receive an email when a Product is Out of Stock (due to a customer order) ?
Is it a bug or this feature is not implemented yet ?

For my info, I have opened 2 another topics, did you encountered these problems?

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106146.msg353983#msg353983

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106148.msg353987#msg353987

Thanks again
Laurent

Do you know if it's normal that ADMIN does not receive an email when a Product is Out of Stock (due to a customer order) ?
Is it a bug or this feature is not implemented yet ?

OpenGlobal

It's just not part of the functionality. If you want it, you'd probably have to code it yourself.

OpenGlobal

OpenGlobal

Or pay someone to write a plugin to do it for you  ;)

OpenGlobal

toonetcreation

Ok thank you again for your help.

I suppose you will be able to do it? If yes maybe I will be interested for one of my customers.
Send me a personal message with your price to develop it  ;)

Thanks
Laurent

OpenGlobal

Ah, I've just seen your comments on another thread. I understand now. Yes this is a bug. I'm assuming that it will be fixed in the next release.

OpenGlobal