Main Menu

Add to cart not working

Started by dylanphelan, July 02, 2012, 23:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylanphelan

Hi

Please take a look at http://www.ecohub.co.za/shop/juicers

try 'add to cart'.

It just directs the user to the CART page, but says 'cart is empty'.

This seems to be since the 2.08a update. Not sure if it is VM or my template.

thanks

Rajiii4u

[prat]Check your product category configuration for the "Default Number of Products per Row " [/prat]
--Rajiii4u...

dylanphelan

I have just tried that.

It fixes the 'division by 0' error, but not the ADD TO CART problem.

dylanphelan

When I enable VM jquery it works, but now i have so many different jquery libraries loading.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

dylanphelan

Thanks I have installed that plugin now. I was using Jquery Easy - both seem to fix the Add to cart issue, but now I have a problem with the lightbox.
All my product images load at the same time, http://www.ecohub.co.za/shop/juicers/oscar-juicer-da900-details

Aren't these issues related?

thanks!

jenkinhill

Lightbox (actually facebox) uses jQuery, but there can be conflicts if another similar script is loaded
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

dylanphelan

Ok thanks. So is Jquery integrator that you recommended or Jquery Easy not expected to fix this?

jenkinhill

It cannot fix everything.  :)

It may be esier when jQury based Joomla 3 is introduced. I believe it is better to select templates, addons etc that work together from the start rather than try to fix conflicts later.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

dylanphelan

thanks. turns out that it wasn't an error as such, but a feature of the VM template that I am using. It's loads all the product images with a carousal type of effect.