Notice on the screen if I do not accept the sales conditions of the order

Started by simone79vi, July 01, 2012, 11:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simone79vi

Hello everyone,
I use joomla 2.5.3 and vm 2.0.2

I set up the management of the store, forcing the user to accept the conditions of sale before you complete your order.
But this happens to me: if I try to complete the order without accepting the conditions the system does not go forward, I always return the same page, but it don't shows me a warning that I must accept the conditions of sale and it seems that there is a problem.
There is this opportunity to warn the user?

thanks
Simone

John2400

simone79vi,

Hi - just in regards to conditions etc -  User updates were being worked upon as there was a security issue in Joomla 2.5.3 so they released 2.5.4 - since then the latest version is 2.5.6 update with joomla working on user access.  VM2 versions are now at 2.0.8 version and many of these updates also focus on the registration of users and access.  I'm just wondering if your answer might be to update and then try and reset the configurations.

simone79vi

I have just update to joomla 2.5.6 anc vm 2.0.8 ..
but I don't see the message that inform the user to accept the conditions of sale.. strange.
I think that the problem is with the template because If I set a joomla default template I see the warning..