News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

User details not saving with their order form

Started by artyboy, December 01, 2012, 09:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artyboy

Hi

I have about 600 registered users currently and about 1800 orders to process over the next few days. Checking their details in the shoppers list I see their address, name and first name, telephone numbers etc. However when I check their order, all their details are missing. This is a problem, because when I export the orders for that specific day, because the order hasn't saved their details it does not export their order at all. This of course means I cannot deliver the product, which was paid for.

Is there any way for me to repair the list? I have tried editing the shopper details, then saving it - but that does not "update" the order they placed (name, surname, telephone number etc remain blank).

I cannot edit their order in any way which is unfortunate, because I could trace them on the back-end and simply put their details into the order without them knowing or being worried etc. Perhaps for furture versions of VM there could be some sort of synchronise button which synchronised orders billing details with the details in the shoppers profile record?

In the mean time - other than me having to manually enter orders in once I've exported them in future - is there a way to fix this?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Apologies, my setup:

Joomla 2.5.8 and VM version 2.0.12c with latest advanced order manager installed (for exporting orders) which was customised to also export custom fields.

Orders with missing details are not ALL orders, just a few (about 20 or so)