Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Cart Troubles

Started by erik88, June 29, 2012, 17:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erik88

Hi there,

We've got this errors in a cart page:

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() [function.mysqli-real-escape-string]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 154

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 379

Warning: mysqli_errno() [function.mysqli-errno]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 384

Warning: mysqli_error() [function.mysqli-error]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 385

Also there are troubles with adding product images.

We have: Joomla! 2.5.0, VirtueMart 2.0.2.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

PRO

BACKUP your site,

and then in joomla config.

Choose

MYSQL    instead of MYSQLI

erik88

Those warnings disappeared but the new one appeared:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, integer given in /libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 141

PRO

turn off error reporting

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

erik88

I don't need to hide the errors but to fix them. There are troubles with adding product images.

Everything worked fine with MySQLi and we did nothing. The errors occurred I suppose in cause of updating PHP or MySQL/MySQLi on our host server.

anoop

Hi all,
I am new here!. I have used virtuemart in my site to purchase the and add the products to the cart, I have created a custom component to display some final steps after "view cart" in virtuemart. skipped the billing information because the site uses cash on payment method.  I have checked the the code . the check out is perform in the cart helper file cart.php. How can i include this file to  and call confirmDone() function to force checkout. from joomla custom component model or view .  please reply ,

Thank you
anoop