News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Ask A Question about this product not operating right

Started by pborm, May 14, 2012, 18:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pborm

Hi there, and thank you for your help.  Here is the version information;

Virtuemart: 2.0.6
Joomla: 1.5.22
MySQL: 5.5.21-55
PHP: 5.2.17

What the issue is, is that after clicking on the "Ask A Question About This Product" button in the item view, the contact form shows up properly.  So we then fill out the information and get the following message appear at the top of the screen after submission... "Some Fields are invalid, please verify your inputs"

Any ideas on either how to fix this, a forum topic with the fix (I scoured through already), or where I can look?

spyderwebdesign

I just tested this on my site and it works.

I am using host gator
Joomla 2.5.4
VM 2.0.6
PHP 5.3

vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.00539302825928
vmdebug Start used Ram 9M
Mail sent successfully
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerProductdetails Finished task mailAskquestion: 0.166011095047
vmdebug End used Ram 16.75M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 16.75M
Thank you for your Question. We will contact you as soon as possible.   Close

brendonm

I disabled "Search Engine Friendly URLs" and mine sent just fine.

jenkinhill

brendonm are you using Joomla 2.5.x or Joomla 1.5?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

giupi

hello pborm,

did you try to send the contact form without writing any text in the last field (50/2000 characters)?

If you write less than 50 chrs the form doesn't work (and it doesnt' tell you why!!!)

You could try to configure in COnfiguration=>ShopfrontEND=>Question minimum length, but it simply doesn't work!! Every number you set 0/5/10... it wants always min 50 chrs...

Anyone can help? :-)

EDIT: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=100108.msg331041#msg331041