News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Error when trying to view invoice in Orders Page

Started by sandstorm, April 06, 2012, 14:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandstorm

Iv'e seen some similar threads but none the same as mine here.

J2.5.4  PHP 5.3.8  VM2.02

When I try and view the invoice in orders page I get a pop up with random code as below.

Can anyone help me out with this problem? Is it something I have set up incorrectly or possible VM2.0.2 Bug?

Warning: include(D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/_OPENSOURCE/tcpdf/fonts/helvetica.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/personalised-blankets.com/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 1909 Warning: include(D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/_OPENSOURCE/tcpdf/fonts/helvetica.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/personalised-blankets.com/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 1909 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/_OPENSOURCE/tcpdf/fonts/helvetica.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear53:/usr/share/php') in /home/sites/personalised-blankets.com/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 1909 TCPDF error: Could not include font definition file

J3.6.4 / PHP7.0.12
VM3.0.16

amytuggey

I am having the same problem with a different error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class JDate could not be converted to string in /home/lonestar/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/orders.php on line 997

Trying to print the invoice on the orders page.

HELP!

zippygaloo

[
Quote from: amytuggey on April 06, 2012, 16:38:52 PM
I am having the same problem with a different error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class JDate could not be converted to string in /home/lonestar/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/orders.php on line 997

Trying to print the invoice on the orders page.

HELP!

I'm having the exact same problem. Does anyone have a solution for this?

sandstorm

I'm not if this was a biug or I ahdnt set up my vmfiles folder correctly?

I upgraded to vm 2.0.6 and created a new vmfiles folder with a new path, saved and now all seems to be working with new orders
J3.6.4 / PHP7.0.12
VM3.0.16

Agaton

I have this error message as well

TCPDF error: Could not include font definition file

when i click pdf in orders. Using joomla 2.5.6 and VM 2.0.6

I have it enabled it config.... is this an error or a config issue?

Note: It still amazes me that VM team still don't answer the forum for some of the most important issues.....