News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

B2B function in without payment but order sending

Started by percramer, June 27, 2012, 11:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

percramer

Hi all,

i am trying to create a b2b website with virtuemart. Users need to be able to select products and add them to a cart. But there shouldn't be an actual buy/pay option. Because the content of the cart should be emailed as on order to the company.

Regards,

Per

SamF

Hello,

Quote from: percramer on June 27, 2012, 11:50:28 AM
the content of the cart should be emailed as on order to the company.

I think, the easy way to do it, is to create a "Standard" payment method (supplied with Virtuemart), and make it to show the message like "Your order is sent for handling" at checkout, doing nothing more. The order should have a "Pending" status by default.

You'll get your order (the client will get the copy too), but no actual online payment will be required.

Regards,

Sam

jenkinhill

You have been given the answer.

Set up the standard payment method so there is no payment required to submit the order, add a description to it so the customer knows it is for a purchase order with payment by invoice.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

percramer

Sorry, the answer didn't show this afternoon. That is why i posted again. But thanks! i will do that!