News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shopper Fields---Referred From

Started by ccvid, June 26, 2012, 20:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccvid

Just migrated to VM2 on Joomla 2.5.  Virtuemart seems to be working fine...still getting the kinks out.  I'm stuck on this one:  When I check out as a guest I am required to enter a value for "Referred From".  But there is no value to enter...no box, no radio button choices...nothing that can be entered.  If I try to check out anyway I get the error "Missing value for Referred From?"

How do I fix this?

Here's a link to the store: http://faithworksnow.com/TESTUPGRADE/jupgrade/index.php/store

Ben

ccvid

(Changed the title of this string after some homework...)

Okay, I found the answer...it was in the "Shopper Fields" tab in the "Configuration" tab of virtumart.  This was imported from VM1 and it didn't import correctly...BUT, I'm still having issues. 

Every time I try to create a radio button, drop down or check box I get an error like this: "mError: Title in fieldvalues contains invalid characters".  This is confusing the heck out of me because I am not using numbers, symbols, and I've tried taking out the spaces and using lowercase vs uppercase. 

What am I doing wrong?

ccvid

Nevermind, I got it...I WAS using a space in the title of the checkboxes etc.  That's kind of annoying that I can't put a space there. Oh well.  Thanks!