News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Started by marielle van rijn, June 26, 2012, 16:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marielle van rijn

Dear developers,

I am using virtuemart 2.0.6 and now I receive the following warnings on my cartpage. Another problem is that the accept button, the remove button and renewal button on my cartpage does not work. I was advised to post this problem in this section (development and bug reports). Below you'll find the warnings and in the attached file you'll find a print screen of the site (www.dansk-design.nl/webshop2).

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public/sites/www.dansk-design.nl/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 44

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public/sites/www.dansk-design.nl/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 64

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public/sites/www.dansk-design.nl/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 106

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public/sites/www.dansk-design.nl/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 292

Hopefully you can help me solve this problem. Thanks a lot! Mariƫlle

[attachment cleanup by admin]