News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Manual sorting not working

Started by BaidareW, June 24, 2012, 18:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaidareW

In the 2.0.7h sorting not working. If I remember right it was working in 2.0.6.

If I write my own numbers in the "reorder" column and click save icon, nothing happens. All other sorting funcions seems to work (by price, name).

dontflinch

the id column sorting hasn't been working for me since 2.0.6

BaidareW

What I know, that it was working and not it is not :) Hope for fix as this is very important..

rafirtech

Manual sort in 2.08a not working for me either. Joomla 2.5.6

siobhano

I have the same problem - when I try to order products within a category on the back-end by specifying the sort order "number" the reorder functionality is not working. On save it applies some arbitrary numbering to the products within the category that are not at all the numbers I just specified. Only way I could get the ordering I wanted was to bypass admin interface and edit the DB directly. Awkward and dangerous approach I know, but I am pretty frustrated that this simple sorting functionality which worked fine in previous version of VM is no longer working. HELP PLEASE

VM Version 2.08c  - Joomla 2.5.6 PHP: 5.3.8

siobhano

Any Ideas on this Sort Problem - Anyone ???? Is it an active bug or am I just missing something in set up ? Used to work beautifully but not working for me in latest version of VM.

(VM Version 2.08c  - Joomla 2.5.6 PHP: 5.3.8)

siobhano

ANY feedback on this problem. Is it a known bug ? Is there a workaround ?? Any advice/insight much appreciated

VM Version 2.08e  - Joomla 2.5.6 PHP: 5.3.8

ivus

I also noticed sorting doesn't work on SHOPPER FIELDS either.

VM Version 2.08e  - Joomla 2.5.6

NRE

Same here VM 2.0.8e and J! 2.5.6

PRO

I can get the product to move by

Clicking the "up" many times. Dont let the page refresh after 1 click, just click it 5 times or so

NRE

I've applyed this fix : http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=100974.15 (last post).
Seems to work for now, except for the fact that up and down buttons for move product order, works conversely.

Please test this solution and post your result before set as SOLVED the bug.
Thank you.