News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Pdf button doesn't work

Started by papaavola, June 16, 2012, 20:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papaavola

Hi,

I found maybe bug. Product details view, PDF button on up right corner gives only follofing error:
QuoteTCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: http://192.168.100.200/components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/availability/on-order.gif
When I copy/paste that image address to address line of Chrome then picture is loaded normally.

I found solution for that problem.

In file /components/com_virtuemart/views/productsdetails/default_pdf.php I was change row number 106 making link to pic as relative.
<?php echo JHTML::image(JURI::root().VmConfig::get('assets_general_path').'images/availability/'.$this->product->product_availability$this->product->product_availability, array('class' => 'availability')); ?>

to
   <?php echo JHTML::image(VmConfig::get('assets_general_path').'images/availability/'.$this->product->product_availability$this->product->product_availability, array('class' => 'availability')); ?>

this makes PDF button work.

Can someone explain why? is this bug or do I have something misconfigured on my site?

John2400

I presume You are talking about the PDF on the product page? or in the invoice page.?

* I am see odd issues on the order -  invoice page in regards to PDF - not showing up.  Could others check both an reply.

* I tested the product PDF ( on 4 products) and it works for me? I'm using version 2.0.7 f version.

papaavola

Yes I talk about Product PDF page.

I do fresh install for both Joomla 2.5.4 and VM 2.0.7f with example products.

Problem is exactly same than in my previous message.

papaavola

I found reason for this problem, my site was misconfigured.

/etc/hosts file doesn't contain name of my virtual host and for this reason Curl was unable to find correct host (My test host is behind NAT)