News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

OpenGlobal VirtueMart Downloadable Products

Started by OpenGlobal, June 11, 2012, 17:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naldjb

Yeah i thought of that too, that ftping is what causing my problem,, anyways i use ftp cause if faster and i can upload it by bundles just with one drag and drop..

Alright thanks for the info, I'll just upload them via virtuemart then, thanks again for the very fast response..

I had no regret buying your plugin due to your awesome response time! Keep it up

naldjb

Hi

I tried using VirtueMart Media Files Section to upload our PDF Products for and set it as Role: Forsale and Storing location/type as Product but getting this 3 notice once the upload is done..

COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FILES_ERR_UPLOAD_MAX_FILESIZE
vmError: Sorry,It's not a valid media file
Media File saved successfully

I tried looking into my media files to find it but its not there.. So I went to the product customfiled and and the downloadable custom field and i found the Pdf name of pdf that i just uploaded, so then i tried purchasing this product but when i got on the download part and clicked download, it says "Error: File specified does not exist."

I tried both upload the product as PDF and a .zip file but still I'm getting the same result:

COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FILES_ERR_UPLOAD_MAX_FILESIZE
vmError: Sorry,It's not a valid media file
Media File saved successfully

One more thing, on the product custom field , Downloadable file value drop-down menu is there a way that it would only show my downloadable products and not the product images?

OpenGlobal

It looks like you've exceeded the PHP upload_max_filesize. Can you increase it in your php.ini file in the /administrator directory.

As far as I'm aware there is no way to filter the dropdown.

OpenGLobal E-commerce

naldjb

Hi

About the text in "The thank you for your order" page, that is configurable in the Shipment plugin settings.. is there a way i can move that on top of the payment method?

I'm talking about the Checkout Pre Text and Checkout Post Text, i want to position the Checkout Pre Text after the "Thank you for your Order!" title and before the payment method.. Do you know how i can do that?

Thanks again

OpenGlobal

I think that may be down to the order of the plugins in the Plugin Manager. You should be able to set the plugin order to define the output order.

OpenGlobal E-commerce

naldjb

Can you be more specific? I went to Extensions/Plugin-in Mnager and both VM Payment plugin Downloadable Products and VM Shipment plugin Downloadable Products are sorted as 0..  I also tried editing the settings and the only option is disable or enable..

here's the link http://69.195.124.88/~papyrusi/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived&on=aae4024&pm=1&Itemid=0
I want to put the first <p> under the (Order Number:) to be at the top of the (Payment Method:) where i can find file to customize/edit that?

Thanks in advance

OpenGlobal

In list view you can click on the column heading (Ordering) and then use set the numbers and save the order. Or you can set them individually in the plugin settings themselves using the ordering dropdown.

OpenGlobal E-commerce

naldjb

How can i put it back to default?  i just made it worst

OpenGlobal

Well if everything was '0' before then putting it back to that should do it.

OpenGlobal E-commerce

microtribe

I've downloaded your product. The plugin is using the VM product image path, not the safe path, for the download folder. How can I change this? Thanks.

OpenGlobal

The plugin uses whatever path you set up in your media file. So if you upload your file as "For Sale", it should go to your safepath. This extension doesn't affect the media files functionality, it just allows customers to download them.

OpenGlobal E-commerce