News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

virtuemart 2.0.6 stock filtering

Started by alexelbertse, June 08, 2012, 10:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexelbertse

The stock filtering does not work in the stock page of virtuemart admin.

I replaced the filter code with a part of the code from the article page. Then it worked.

So you need to check /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/inventory/tmpl/ default.php

Greetings.

clustermass

Hello!

Experience the same issue, latest virtuemart, Loomla 2.5.4

Filter in the back end inventory tab doesn't work.

I didn't get what is "article page".
Could you explain where to find this code for filter?

And what part of the code in file /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/inventory/tmpl/ default.php needs to be replaced?

Thanks everybody.

clustermass

65 readings, please help anybody!  :-[
Or it's just me experiencing problem with filtering products in the inventory section?  ???

peterva

Here's what I did to fix this:

Edit /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/inventory/tmpl/default.php

At line 29: comment out <?php echo $this->displayDefaultViewSearch('filter_product') ?> and insert a filter that works.

Looks like this:

<!--<?php echo $this->displayDefaultViewSearch('filter_product') ?> -->
Filter: <input type="text" value="<?php echo JRequest::getVar('filter_product'); ?>" name="filter_product" size="25" />
<button onclick="this.form.submit();"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_GO'); ?></button>
<button onclick="document.adminForm.filter_product.value=''; document.adminForm.search_type.options[0].selected = true;"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_RESET'); ?></button>