News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Default number of products displayed per page

Started by johny7816795, June 07, 2012, 20:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johny7816795

I have problem with Virtuemart 2.0.6 on Joomla 2.5.4. How can I change the default number of products displayed per page in category of products. The default value is 10 but I would like to change it to for example 100. I change in Global Configuration: Default List Limit and Default Feed Limit to 100. I set in virtuemart - Product Categories settings for selected category:
Category Form Limit List Start , Category Form Limit List Step , Category Form Limit List Max , Category Form Initial Display Records , to 100 but still shows only 10 products per page.

Could anyone help me please?
Thank you

ren3784

I think you go to VirtueMart » Configuration » Shopfront » Then change Max products per view in frontend. Mine is 20, maybe changing this will help?
Renee Heyward
Developerz Block
http://developerzblock.com

WillP

Hi,

I'm having this issue as well. Changing Max products per view in frontend is not working. Have you get any solution?

Thanks!

WillP

Hi all,

I would like to share the solution for max products per view if you not yet get the answer.

Problems: Products per page is not changed although configuration in virtuemart for Max products per view in frontend
Solutions: You need also change the value for Category Form Initial Display Records in your product category (Products > Products Categories).

Thanks!

carsten888

QuoteSolutions: You need also change the value for Category Form Initial Display Records in your product category (Products > Products Categories).
Thank you. That seems to be the only way this works.

Is there any easy way to do this in all of my 27 categories?  :o

carsten888

I used this script to quickly set all categories to default 999 number of articles per page.

$db = JFactory::getDBO();

$query = $db->getQuery(true);
$query->update('#__virtuemart_categories');
$query->set('limit_list_initial='.$db->q('999'));
$db->setQuery((string)$query);
$db->query();