Author Topic: HELP NEEDED: VM Cart not Appearing!  (Read 2358 times)

Jovi007

• Beginner
HELP NEEDED: VM Cart not Appearing!
« on: June 05, 2012, 23:34:56 pm »
I've had Virtuemart 1.1.9 set up as a Catalogue for about 6 months and it's been working just fine.

Our company recently decided to begin selling some select items through the website, so I deactivated the Catalogue setting in order to activate the Cart function and test it on one product (see link):

http://unisolinternational.com/joomlacms/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=189&category_id=23&flypage=flypage_default.tpl&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

The problem lies in that once a quantity is chosen and the shopper clicks on "Add to Cart", Virtuemart directs the shopper to an empty page named "Cart" but the URL is the homepage.

Am I missing anything? Do I need to set up a cart or download another extension for this? I don't understand.

Anybody's help will be GREATLY appreciated. If you can just push me in the right direction I may be able to figure it out.

Thank you!!!

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VM 3.6.8.10202 on Joomla 3.9.13 PHP 7.0.33

Jovi007

• Beginner
Re: HELP NEEDED: VM Cart not Appearing!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 21:22:42 pm »
Thank you very much for that. I will look into it and see if this corrects the issues.

Will let you know!

Carlos