News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

I'm confused with the versions of Virtumart

Started by Turito, June 04, 2012, 00:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turito

Helo all ...

Someone can tell me what the latest version of Virtuemart?

I am very confused with the versions, there are some who say a, b​​, c, d, etc.. and which is not that I must install,

and also I want to know if the version 2.x and can be installed on a production site, or is still in beta ....

thanks for the help you can give me
:-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :-[

jenkinhill

Please don't use crappy colours and big fonts as this is a serious (most of the time) forum...   ;)  And it makes posts more difficult to read quickly.

Odd numbered releases such as 2.0.7 are development versions for testing by the forum community, not for live sites. a,b,c etc are progressive dev releases. On the file download page at http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files it states 2.0.7 (test versions)

Even numbered versions are stable releases for use on live sites, the highest number, 2.0.6, being the latest stable release. 2.0.6 (stable versions)
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Turito

Hola jenkinhill...

An apology for putting letters in a different size, it was not my intension to bother but I'll take it into account, thanks for the information.
also an apology for not being in the right place to ask my questions