News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Share - Get more TRAFFIC - Make more MONEY!

Started by outsourcepro, May 31, 2012, 05:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

outsourcepro

Dear all,

Today, I released a small but great Virtuemart plugin to allow visitors on your site can share products to their friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn by implementing Facebook Like, Facebook Send, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn buttons.

Features:
   + Product Share has many configuration options so it works smoothly and flexibly: You can choose any buttons to show or hide, choose Font type, Theme type or Language.
   + Product Share supports multiple languages: Support total of 77 different languages.
   + Product Share is an independent Joomla system plugin so NO MODIFICATIONS to Virtuemart. Just take some seconds to install, enable and all will work easily.
   + Fully CSS controller so you can adjust layout of buttons area easily.
   + Compatible with both of Joomla 1.5 and 2.5 but Virtuemart 2.x only.
   + Product Share works very well on all of current general web browsers: Firefox, IE6+, Safari, Google Chrome.

With Product Share, you will get more TRAFFIC for your site, so you will make more MONEY. I hope that you will like it!

Fore more information, please Click Here. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the component, please post them here.

Thank you!

outsourcepro

Dear all,
Just want to let you know that I released version 1.5.1 today with Pin It button is added. So you can go to our site to download latest version.
Thank you!

mowgs

Hi, just added and will be testing - looks good so far.

How can we move the share bar to below the reviews area?

outsourcepro

Hello,
Thank you so much for using my Product Share extension. Currently, it only supports to display share bar on top, above of product name. I think I will work to make it flexible so admin can config to choose position of buttons.
I will let you know once it is done soon.
Sincerely, Giang

Winston Bromley

This a great Plugin that all VirtueMart sites should have as a default.. seriously. They even now have added in Pinterest as a PIN IT button which will help drive more traffic to your Shopping cart (Pinterest.com is the Social Media darling of the world where people share and re-pin Images of other users "Boards") by using the images and links from our own sites. With a few suggestions to the developer (and quick turnaround time), this works even better now. I am putting this on all my VirtueMart sites.
:)

creativemediaweb

Thank you this is the plugin i've been searching for. Right now I have one installed but its not specifically made for VM, just joomla. I did a workaround in that I had to create a module then call it in VM product product details pages. This seems to be much better than the way i've been doing. Thanks!

outsourcepro

Hello,
First of all, thank you so much for interesting in this our Product Share plugin. This plugin is only for Virtuemart. You must need to install and enable it, then it will be showed at product detail page properly. It also has many options so you can control buttons and other things easily.
Sincerely, Giang

mowgs

Hi, have you made any progress on being able to have the share buttons below the product description yet please?

outsourcepro

Hi,
I am working to allow admin can control position of buttons on product detail page, so admin will have some options to choose. I will try to release this feature on next version very soon.
Btw, if you would like to have share buttons below product description, then please send your site information to my email, I will do that for you.
Thank you!

outsourcepro

Hi all,
A great news for Virtuemart 1.x users. I worked to make Product Share is compatible with Virtuemart 1.x and just finished it. So Product Share is compatible with both of Virtuemart 1.x and 2.x now.
Thank you!

outsourcepro

Hi all,

I just released the new version 1.5.2 of Product Share with some new things:

1. Remove warning from facebook for comment.
2. Make some adjustment to CSS for buttons displaying.

So please go to my site do download the latest version.

Sincerely, Giang