News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Use for the shipto same as billto address

Started by ppp, May 29, 2012, 19:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppp

Hi all,

When I add a ship address different from bill address and then check the box "Use for the shipto same as billto address" the order gets registered with different addresses (one for bill to and one for ship to). Is this normal behaviour? Shouldn't the order be placed with bill address on both addresses?

I'm using: Joomla 2.5.4 and Virtuemart 2.0.6

Thanx.

mde1954

I have the same question.  This behaviour does not seem logical.  If you check "shipto same as billto", I assume it ought to override any existing shipto information.  I am also using 2.0.6.

The_nino

I have tried to fix the problem, but without success.

I have made some tests changing the code of components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php at line 775, that is where the program checks the variable cart->STsameAsBT but it is always 0, and donĀ“t know why it is getting always the same value whatever you do with the checkbox.

It would be very appreciated some help...

Thanks a lot!

leFlea

I can confirm that,  "shipto same as billto" does not work as intended.
* order entries shows correct (billing add as shipping)
* order confirmation emails old shipping

how do we check on STsameAsBT on email overrides? payments plugins and shipping plugins?

Using J2.5.6, VM 2.0.8d.

Milbo

Ahh interesting theflea. So the entries in the orders are correct, but the email is using wrong ST. thx.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alatak

Hello

QuoteI can confirm that,  "shipto same as billto" does not work as intended.
* order entries shows correct (billing add as shipping)
* order confirmation emails old shipping

I have fixed it.
The fix will be integrated in the 2.0.8.f

seweryn

Hello,

where was the problem?

Could you give me advice how fix this issue? I have modified VM 2.0.8e now and I will not update to VM 2.0.8f

Please help.
Thank you.
I use VirtueMart 2.0.22c & Joomla 2.5.14

bob30

Hi!

Just updated to 2.0.10

I see that in cart.php there is new line:

$this->STsameAsBT = JRequest::getInt('STsameAsBT', $this->STsameAsBT);

Good, but $_REQUEST has no STsameAsBT, becouse in file default_pricelist.php chceckbox is out of any form:

echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_USER_FORM_ST_SAME_AS_BT'). VmHtml::checkbox('STsameAsBT',$this->cart->STsameAsBT).'<br />';

is above the :

<form action="/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&amp;view=cart&amp;task=checkout&amp;lang=pl" name="checkoutForm" id="checkoutForm" method="post">

</form>

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member