News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multiple prices per product per shopper group

Started by dolbynr, May 29, 2012, 14:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roman5527

I'm sorry but I have a problem.
I was very pleased when released version 2.0.16 with multiprice.
But when I want to add an additional cost to the product click on the green plus button and add price.
in the second price of the product but I do not work selects. strange I can not choose a user group or other options. When to impose a kind of prize will not be saved. And also when I select the first group included also it saved.
Where is the problem?

Thank you

sadrem

p.s. Do not forget to change message icon to Solved.

roman5527

did not help. always the same.
I just found out that I have a problem with the addition of the first-price and if you do not kind. I even saved.

sadrem

try to add additional price -> save -> check if You can change selects
OR send me pm with joomla user I can take a look

sadrem

roman5527

I do not know, I have followed your advice and it goes.

HOTKEY33

Hello,

I have a similar problem with multiple prices per shopper group not being saved.

I tried to eliminate as much possible causes as as could and set a reproductible environment :

• I did a clean install with Joomla! 2.5.9 (no sample data) and virtuemart 2.0.18a (with sample data).
  • Just in case, the test site is empty and installed on a different server (different hosting provider) with PHP Version 5.3.10.
  • The sample shop is unmodified : I just checked the "Enable shoppergroup specific price display" box and all below.

To add shoppergroup specific prices, I selected all shopper groups and tried to use the "Add new price" button and then the "new price-clone" button.
Both buttons open a new product price 'sub-form', but the Shopper group button is inactive ('please select' does not open dropdown).

Note : the select Shopper group button works in the old price sub-form.

Saving the product :
1- does not save the new prices
2- erases the currency of the original price (reverts to the 1st in alphabetical order :   Afghan afghani)

Just to be sure, I tried an INSERT INTO in the _virtuemart_product_prices table : the prices are now correctly displayed in both the back-office and the front-end.

I tried with Firefox and Google Chrome, used CTRL+F5, emptied Joomla cache ... same bug.

Any ideas ?

borro

Is there built-in possibility to apply another price when overall cost of order increase some value?
Wish you happiness!

HOTKEY33

Hello,

Hitting the save button after each change does works ... but is not really user-friendly !

Quite time consuming and it adds an increased risk of mistakes.

For people who must deal with a large catalog (I have seen shops with more than 8.000 products ...) which has to be frequently updated, it's a nightmare.

Add some custom fields and two or three languages and it becomes totally impractical.

I'm testing a desktop application, Store Manager for VirtueMart, http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/virtuemart-extensions/virtuemart-administration/23060 that might solve the issue if they manage to add Multiple prices in their next release.

atrus

CSVI is the best solution out there for this, period.

Rgrds,
Chris

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk