News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Multiple prices per product per shopper group

Started by dolbynr, May 29, 2012, 14:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelo

Hello Milbo,

are the shopper group prices now added in 2.0.12 or?
Thanks for your reply.

leahRae

Quote from: angelo on October 04, 2012, 17:51:23 PM
Hello Milbo,

are the shopper group prices now added in 2.0.12 or?
Thanks for your reply.

I have been playing with 2.0.12 for a bit on localhost & have not seen the functionality yet. Perhaps I am missing something   ???
Dipping my toes into Virtuemart.

remeedella

jjk

Please be patient. A first version meanwhile is in the SVN for testing, but quantity dependent prices are not yet implemented.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

remeedella

I`m being patient xD
I just got a project handed down however that requires this feature like many in the past where I`ve had to make workarounds. It would just be great if it`s ready for me to try and implement for the first time, exciting

Ed Kiefer

Is this new multi price version ready? I sure am excited. Please be ready!

angelo

Dear Milbo, hero members and moderator, developers and other contributors to VM,

We are very disappointed, somewhere in June somebody shouted that if we would donate all together € 500,00 the specific shoppergroup prices would be added to VM2. Don't misunderstand, Not the ones by calculation rules.
We ourselves donated € 100,00 and until now we have seen nothing. Needless to say that we are not the only one who need this feature.
What does it take to finish this?
Thanks for an answer.
Kind regards, Angelo

bytelord

@angelo

Multiprices are already on the SVN and been tested. In version 2.1 will be ready (i think will be released just before Christmas - a month from now).

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

angelo

Thanks for your reply.
We will wait impatiently ;)
Regards, Angelo

Milbo

In fact we release it early in the 2.0.16.

The last problem is the js, to add new prices. That means multiple prices works with sql, but the gui is missing the "add a price" button.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

SteP[IT]

Hi
I'm bulding a couple of websites requiring multiple prices per shopper groups, so I'm really impatient to test it.
In the meantime I have a small suggestion for a feature to add, related to this feature (not in the same code area, but logically related): split the minimum order quantity in a "per group" feature. This is an important feature when working with various groups having very different discount: generally, you would like to force people having greater discount to buy more, and setting a different minimum order amount works great. I made this modification in VM 1.1.x, and works great in many shops. I hope to see it soon in VM 2.x
And thanks for your great job
Regards
J 3.9.2 - VM 3.4.3

MMC EDIZIONI - Italian High-Quality PaperBooks Publisher
Site: https://www.mmcedizioni.it

Attilio

Hi all, when you think that this feature will be released? Thank you very much.

Hi all, so in the next
Quote from: Milbo on November 27, 2012, 09:41:14 AM
In fact we release it early in the 2.0.16.

The last problem is the js, to add new prices. That means multiple prices works with sql, but the gui is missing the "add a price" button.

Quote from: SteP[IT] on December 01, 2012, 09:02:11 AM
Hi
I'm bulding a couple of websites requiring multiple prices per shopper groups, so I'm really impatient to test it.
In the meantime I have a small suggestion for a feature to add, related to this feature (not in the same code area, but logically related): split the minimum order quantity in a "per group" feature. This is an important feature when working with various groups having very different discount: generally, you would like to force people having greater discount to buy more, and setting a different minimum order amount works great. I made this modification in VM 1.1.x, and works great in many shops. I hope to see it soon in VM 2.x
And thanks for your great job
Regards

freshweb

I too are desperatly awaiting this feature to be released.

Please when is the release date for this as my client needs this working as soon as possible.

the last I had heard was before xmas but this is getting very close now.. any more updates.

Regards

Shannon

angelo

It is released and available in the latest version 2.0.15b

We are already testing it.

Kind regards, Angelo

bytelord

Hello,

@angelo Great, test it more :)

@freshweb Will be released before xmas in version 2.0.16

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!