News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Parent/Child problem setting different price in VM2.0.6

Started by archit, May 28, 2012, 05:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archit

Hello,

I have VM2.0.6 on JM2.5.4 and I have 3 different shopper groups for the visitors to my site. To show different prices to different customer/visitor I have used Parent/Child product for the different prices. To explain the problem which I am facing is as follow:

Parent Product (SKU0001)   ---> retail shopper group
Child Product1 (SKU0001a)  ---> admin shopper group (which shows the prices for the higher authority users from my own company)
Child Product2 (SKU0001w) ---> wholesale customers group (which is allocated to very limited range of customers which have access to buy the stuff as a wholesaler)

Now when I create this product in VM2.0.6 It creates the relationship between parent and child product as I can see the parent of 'product' and child of 'product'. But when I assign the shopper group to parent as retail, child product1 as admin and child product2 as wholesale then what it shows on the website is if I login as a wholesale customer than it shows me exact 2 products with 2 different prices the product which I can see on my site is parent product and child product2. Also the same thing happens when I login as admin user it does the same. I really want to find out the solution for this as it's the only thing which is barrier for launching my site. If you can pass me any information which explains me how to setup the child/parent product or setting up the shopper groups then I can find the way out. :(

Please help if you have any idea related to this issue.  :)

Regards,
Archit