News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Wrong TAX value on invoice and email, right on cart

Started by vigier, May 27, 2012, 18:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vigier

Hi,

the tax shown on the confirmation mail and the attached invoice are wrong over here. I think it's something in the procedures that show the values, since the values are right in the backend and also in the cart. Total price per product is also right. In the email and the invoice the tax field shows the value of what_the_tax_should_be * product_amount_ordered_of_the_specific_product...

I've been searching in some php files, but don't seem to be able to fix this :(
I'm using Joomla 2.5.4 and VirtueMart 2.0.7d...

Thnx in advance,
Vigier

wolves

Hi together,

I have the same problem here:

If an order is send all the values are shown correctly in the shopping-cart, uncluding the tax-values. In the confirmation-mail I receive, the calculation of the tax doesn't seem to work as you can see in my attachment.
There seems to be a sum built out of the number of ordered pieces and the sum of the tax of all pieces, in my example it's 51 times 89,16€ which here is 4547,04€ and doesn't make sense. The right value at this place should be the tax for one piece I guess, which would be 1,75€ and the Gesamtbetrag in the first line should be 10,95€?!
If you look at my picture you see the problem. I don't want to start changing code in the invoice_items.php or whereever the problem is, but if you have a hint for me I shurely would.

Thanks a lot and many greetings,

Wolves

[attachment cleanup by admin]

FilipeRuivo

I solved the problem  ;)

In the file../templates/epibrico/html/com_virtuemart/invoice/invoice_items.php around line 74

Change this:

<?php if ( VmConfig::get('show_tax')) { ?>
<td align="right" class="priceCol"><?php echo "<span  class='priceColor2'>".$this->currency->priceDisplay($item->product_tax0$qtt)."</span>" ?></td>

to

<?php if ( VmConfig::get('show_tax')) { ?>
<td align="right" class="priceCol"><?php echo "<span  class='priceColor2'>".$this->currency->priceDisplay($item->product_tax)."</span>" ?></td>

Removed , 0, $qtt

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member