News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

SEOo / Sef URL with multilingual more language problem

Started by ereallstaff, May 29, 2012, 19:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ereallstaff

Hello everybody I have a strange issue with my new website www.modacalcio.it

I have 4 languages with their menu

But when I click on a specific menu language instead of retrieving the SEF URL only for that category of that language, it retrieves all metadata with a 404 error

It happens both with a direct virtuemart categories module, and also with a normal joomla menu in which every voice is a single category

f.e. http://www.modacalcio.it/de/cerca-maglie-calcio-sconti-per-prezzo/trouvez-soccer-maillots-des-rabais-prix/big-offers/best-angebote/suche-fussball-trikot-nach-grosse/search-amoung-our-big-football-shirts-offers-between-20-and-35-eur/search-amoung-our-big-football-shirts-offers-by-size/cerca-maglie-calcio-sconti-per-taglia/recherche-fotball-maillot-rebais-par-Taille.html

I need for the URL to have only the details of its current language, SO I have specified a different alias for each voice, in it's language

Thanks everybody
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ì
Try out our new joomla background rotator ( for joomla 1.x or 2.x), for only 14,99 eur @ innovailweb.it

ereallstaff

I found 2 problems:

1- when I go creating a menu voice, it puts all the language. Infact changing manually with parent_path/category_path it works without retrieving 404 errors

now the problem is that it always retrieve the same virtuemart_category_id

I will post this into bugs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ì
Try out our new joomla background rotator ( for joomla 1.x or 2.x), for only 14,99 eur @ innovailweb.it