News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart Order Upload Plugin

Started by David Kan, May 23, 2012, 13:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahootshop

we all assume that they tested the plugin before assure somebody that it is compatible.

okay we can remove "lair" tag. but still its not professional to do such a thing,  also its not professional to not release any update more than a year for a plugin,  beside their plugin is full of incompatibility...

im using https://www.wdmtech.com/vdesigner-for-virtuemart which is more stable, fast and lighter....

Milbo

As I said. I had to change some lines in this area. And I try todo it backward compatible, but it is impossible to know how 3rd party developers use our code. And this case shows actually the trust of 3rd party developers who know me. You could take a vm2.0 payment plugin for example and it would work in vm3.2 within 1-2 hours. But sometimes I cannot avoid that a code fix breaks some plugin.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Studio 42

Max,
i dont want to offence cmsmart, but i removed a plugin because a big vulnerability(i dont want says the name of plugin to protect site that use this plugin).
I don't want do a big discuss(thi is 2 or 3 year old), but they don't provided any fix.
Regards

David Kan

Hi Studio 42,

I am Vincent from Customer Service Department at Cmsmart.net
Currently, our plugin still works normally. Many customers like this plugin very much.
Can you contact with me via Skype: Vincent@cmsmart.net for a further discussion about your issue. I promise to give you a quickly full support.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Vincent

Studio 42

Hi Vincent.
It was not this plugin and i removed it since, i don't want send more details or try to discuss for something that is now 2 year old.
If you want the name of the plugin, i can send it to you by PM.
Regards,
Patrick

David Kan

Hi Studio 42,
Many thanks for your reply.
I will appreciate if you can contact me and PM me via skype: Vincent@cmsmart.net or emai: Vincent@cmsmart.net
Best regards,
Vincent

David Kan

Hi guys,
Happy new year and good luck to your sale

David Kan

Hi guys,
We are offering DISCOUNT program 18% OFF for Virtuemart Order Upload Plugin with coupon code TET2018

David Kan

A new review from our customer for Virtuemart order upload plugin : "I could save a lot of time using to upload my files as well as product image after I bought your extension. Highly recommended! 5 stars!"

David Kan

Discount 15% when you buy product with coupon code BEAN15