News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Multiple vendor email addresses

Started by JibutuFlavour, May 22, 2012, 17:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JibutuFlavour

As i understand for the shop u can set a user, default is the Super User, how will recive the emails about the orders.
Is there any option to send this emails to more email addresses?

jenkinhill

Not at the moment, but may be possible if someone develops a plugin for that, or when the multi-vendor functions are developed. I set up multiple email forwarding on the mailserver. Easy to do and no need to even attempt to hack VirtueMart core code.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

panda

hello, do you think will be avaible this function in the next release (2.0.8)?

jenkinhill

Not for 2.0.8 - very few people need more than one vendor email so it probably won't be part of the core, but would utilise a plugin.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

panda

Thank You for the fast answer :)

I'll search for a plugin (hoping it exist)

Rob.

JibutuFlavour

Thank u for ur reply!
Thats too bad, that i cant set multiple email addresses. I installed this site (Super User) and a client should recive the notifications about the orders. (hes the vendor). So how do i change to his email address? If i change Shop->Additiona information->Email then i only change my (Super User's) email address.
-Do i have to add him as a new user in Joomla user management, and after change the input fields with blue background to his data in VM->Shop->Additional Information?
-What is Shopper Number / ID?
-What is VM->Shop->General User Information for?

thanks

ocean1

QuoteNot at the moment, but may be possible if someone develops a plugin for that, or when the multi-vendor functions are developed.

Is there already a simple way to add more mailadressen to one vendor.
Or is it possible to send BCC the order to a second mailadress?