News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

pdf invoice not displayed correct

Started by FritzB001, May 22, 2012, 04:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FritzB001

Hi,

I use VM 2.0.6 with Joomla 2.5 and have problems to create invoices in pdf.
If a pdf-invoice is created there is only half displayes. Meaning only bill number and order status and a few other fields. But no article, amount, tax and so on.

Btw the printing view works as it should and has all the details.

After dozens of tests I found out, that it works if I restore to system defaults BUT only till the next order comes in. After that I have the same problem again. Then restoring again... then next order... an here is my problem again.

Can anybody help please?!

Edit:
On my local installation (with MAMP) it works... I have absolutely no idea why. Copy (Akeeba) should be identical.

FritzB001

I found out, that there is a relation to the safe path.

I just tried to leave that path empty and tested again. Now pfd are created.
Instead of that I get a warning message from the system that the safe part is empty but important... bla bla bla.

However. I can live with that for the moment. Maybe this is a help for someone.

If anybody can solve this problem (not by tricking like me) I would be really happy about an answer.

Regards

Fritz

FritzB001

Quote from: FritzB001 on May 22, 2012, 17:31:31 PM
I found out, that there is a relation to the safe path.

I just tried to leave that path empty and tested again. Now pfd are created.
Instead of that I get a warning message from the system that the safe part is empty but important... bla bla bla.

However. I can live with that for the moment. Maybe this is a help for someone.

If anybody can solve this problem (not by tricking like me) I would be really happy about an answer.

Regards

Fritz

Unfortunately I was wrong. It is not working. Everytime an order comes in I am unable to get correct pdf.
Generating them with VM-Invoice works, BUT only for manually created orders. Orders coming from the shop cannot be displayed correctly.

I am in urgent need of help.

celticwebs

I have  same issue.  PDF invoice that send with an order is incomplete.  It has the the order address, order confirmation and order number details then where it would normally have the paypal logo and all the order items details and prices is now blank.

The invoices are being stored in the safe path but they are also only have built.  There must be some settings somewhere to control what's generated, mayeb they need tweaking?

pixelatumente

I have the same problem. Any solution??

Lumini

Hi I have the same problem any resolution to this?

PDF that is being produced... it gets as far as producing the, Invoice date, Order Number, Order Date, Order Status, Shipment, then seems to stop at the Payment Method.