News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Finishing site this weekend (VM2 2.0.6) for launch

Started by DiveO2, May 18, 2012, 15:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveO2

I'm looking for some assistance this weekend to get my client site ready for launch.
vm2 2.0.6 running on Joomla 2.5 (everything fully patched and up-to-date)
I have a few small issues like being unable to show VAT in the cart, print invoices with/without prices, etc

I am willing to pay reasonable rates.

I will work with you using Skype. (due to time scales, this will be quicker and easier)
I'm an IT support guy myself, therefore, I understand you will not necessarily have an answer to all questions and may need to 'experiment'.

Please PM me with rates/price.
I will make myself available at any time over the weekend and will probably be working on the site at least 12 hours a day :)
(Joomla! 2.5.4, VM 2.0.7c, PHP 5.3.10)   Do try and be clear & concise in your answers to fellow forum members, it will save confusion and frustration with the original poster (and future visitors) in re-asking the question again and again...

DiveO2

Hi John

Thank you for the assistance tonight, that was just what I needed.
All in all, that was the best £200 I've spent for just a few hours work for a while.
Even though we didn't get everything sorted, I appreciate the help getting the stuff we did, sorted.
Thanks again. 8)
(Joomla! 2.5.4, VM 2.0.7c, PHP 5.3.10)   Do try and be clear & concise in your answers to fellow forum members, it will save confusion and frustration with the original poster (and future visitors) in re-asking the question again and again...