News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add To Cart button on Category Browse page.

Started by Graceph, May 20, 2012, 11:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graceph

Hi There,

I have tried looking everywhere for the answer to this but can't find it, I searched through this forum and google and came up with nothing and I read through the documentation at 'http://virtuemart.net/documentation/Developer_Manual/Modifying_the_Layout.html'; but this method doesn't work for me.

I remember doing this for Virtuemart 1.1 by using <?php echo $form_addtocart ?> if I remember correctly but this doesn't work for me now in Virtuemart 2.

DETAILS
J Version: 2.5.4
VM Version: 2.0.6
The file I'm trying to override is located at:
/components/com_virtuemart/views/category/tmpl/default.php

I am probably doing something wrong or overlooking something simple so apologies, but if someone could solve this for me I would really appreciate it!

Kind Regards,
Graceph

Graceph

Bump.

I have searched all over and can't find a solution.  :(

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Graceph

Thank you very much, jenkinhill!

I really appreciate your help, not just for this but after spending MANY hours reading through these forums over the years you'd be amazed how many times it was you who solved another persons problem which has then helped me - many times over.  You are great.

arpitofree

having the same problem!
it seems, the default.php changed since may 2012 (/components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default.php)?
So, did someone those changes with the VM 2.0.16?
would be gratefull for any help!

bytelord

Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!