News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Order confirmation: incorrect table layout ?

Started by capricornio, May 20, 2012, 10:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capricornio

When a customer confirms the order, the thank you message is displayed.
I've got a problem with the layout, whereas default it has 3 tablerows displayed: payment method, ordernumer, orderamount.

Is it possible to change the sequence of these tablerows in a template override ?

In the layout I can see different css classes/id's are not correct, ie:
<td vmorder-done-payinfo> instead of <td class="vmorder-done-payinfo"> looks like a bug to me ?

Milbo

yes you are right, I think also it is a bug and changed it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

capricornio

thnx Milbo,

When can I expect a new (stable) release, in which this is included  ?

The_nino

You can change the call in the file

\plugins\vmpayment\standard\standard.php

At the line 133 you should change

$html .= $this->getHtmlRow('STANDARD_ORDER_NUMBER', $order['details']['BT']->order_number, "vmorder-done-nr");
$html .= $this->getHtmlRow('STANDARD_AMOUNT', $currency->priceDisplay($order['details']['BT']->order_total), "vmorder-done-amount");

for

$html .= $this->getHtmlRow('STANDARD_ORDER_NUMBER', $order['details']['BT']->order_number, "class='vmorder-done-nr'");
$html .= $this->getHtmlRow('STANDARD_AMOUNT', $currency->priceDisplay($order['details']['BT']->order_total), "class='vmorder-done-amount'");

If you are using other method of payment different form standard the path will be

\plugins\vmpayment\YOURPLUGINPAYMENT\YOURPLUGINPAYMENT.php

I hope it helps

Blackwabbit

120 days this problem has been reported, ans Virtuemart2 is still not updated.
i hacked my own files as suggested by The_Nino (well he doens't suggest to hack, he just points out the file where to work, though).

So, i up this message in the hope that bug will be corrected in the next release.
It's clearly an error, a typo, and it's quite easy to update.

Thank you :)

maxispin

VM 3.0.17.6 | VM 2.0.24c | VM 1.1.9

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member