News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Missing stock level image

Started by redcard36, February 26, 2012, 19:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcard36

In v2 there was a nice stock-level image below the productpicture in the browsepage. After installing v2.0.2 the stock-level images is gone, even when i check Display stock level button. How do i get these nice stock-level images back? :'(  I am using joomla v2.5.

buhnad

redcard36

Quote from: redcard36 on February 26, 2012, 19:41:38 PM
In v2 there was a nice stock-level image below the productpicture in the browsepage. After installing v2.0.2 the stock-level images is gone, even when i check Display stock level button. How do i get these nice stock-level images back? :'(  I am using joomla v2.5.

Forgot to check "Products Out of Stock are orderable, and the field 'Availability' is displayed" in shopfront configuration.  ;D

maxi1973

Quote from: redcard36 on February 29, 2012, 08:59:57 AM
Quote from: redcard36 on February 26, 2012, 19:41:38 PM

Forgot to check "Products Out of Stock are orderable, and the field 'Availability' is displayed" in shopfront configuration.  ;D

Enabling "Products Out of Stock are orderable" and "Display stock level" i still don't see availability (image or text)  in product detail page. Do you have any solution?

parfumylacno

Did anyone find solution on this problem?
Thanks
Owner of e-shop https://www.parfumylacno.sk with perfumes FM Group

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum