News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Order list trouble

Started by Giovani, May 16, 2012, 18:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giovani

I'm having a trouble on Orders list :
This message appear:

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Unknown column 'u.middle_name' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS o.*, CONCAT_WS(' ',u.first_name,u.middle_name,u.last_name) AS order_name ,pm.payment_name AS payment_method FROM apsjos_virtuemart_orders as o LEFT JOIN apsjos_virtuemart_order_userinfos as u ON u.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND u.address_type="BT" LEFT JOIN apsjos_virtuemart_paymentmethods_pt_br as pm ON o.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id = pm.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id WHERE o.virtuemart_vendor_id = "1" ORDER BY created_on DESC LIMIT 0, 10

remembering that I delete the user fields "middle + first + last name"
I would like to know how can I fix it ?
Thanks

Giovani

Solved

inserting new fields
middle_name
last_name

tks

biltong

I too deleted the Shopper Field middle_name causing a SQL error when using the Filter.

I re-created the Shopper Field with Field name = middle_name and this resolved the error.

You can also use the original Field title = COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_MIDDLE_NAME.

If you don't want the field to be displayed anywhere just set all radio button params to 0 except Published.

The important field is Field name = middle_name.

Milbo

u.first_name,u.middle_name,u.last_name

You need any of them. But I can add a "ifnull" thing for the middle name. Happened not only twice already. Btw Unpublishing of the userfield is enough. Userfields anyway not deleted, just renamed. Hmm, there should be an option regain it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member