News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

2.0.9 b Low Stock Notification email reminder works (but I get same 2 emails)

Started by John2400, August 17, 2012, 10:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John2400

Just wanted to point out that the low stock email was perfect - Except I get two notifications regarding the email - They both come to the vendor.

* I get only one of everything else and have tested this 5 times- orders, invoices, all come once but reminder twice?

I set the low stock at a reminder of 8 - had 10 items in stock.

Put an order through with 3 items --

* Then I went to orders and changed the status to shipped as I had in my settings. I received an email invoice and Then an email to the vendor saying stock low -   best tip ( make the stock low reminder high  ) It continues to send until you update stock - That is fantastic.

Thanks -- again I need a tester to see if you get two emails?

abzamon

Hi,
I've got the same behavior during my tests on the 2.0.9b. Two emails. but at least it's better than nothing. I'll check that today and come back to you.
just for information I think the problem was in models/product.php line 1813 a '-' (2.0.8c)  instead of a '+' (2.0.9 b) $signInStock test.

if ($signInStock == '+') {
            $this->_db->setQuery ('SELECT (`product_in_stock`+`product_ordered`) <= `low_stock_notification` '
                  . 'FROM `#__virtuemart_products` '
                  . 'WHERE `virtuemart_product_id` = ' . $id
            );

if ($this->_db->loadResult () == 1) {
               $this->lowStockWarningEmail( $id) ;
            }

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member